Here is the place for Download full licensed Engineering Structure design softwares (including SAP2000) with full video course. Its tatally free of charge.
Table of Contents
1. Simple Stress and Strain
2. Elastic constant
3. Principle Stress and Strain
4. Elastic strain Energy and impact loading
5. Centre of Gravity and Moment of Inertia
6. Shear force and Bending Moment
7. Bending Stress in Beams
8. Shear stress in beams
9. Direct and Bending Stress
10. Dams and Retaining Walls
11. Analysis of Frame Structure
12. Deflection of Beams
13. Deflection in cantilevers
14.Conjugate Beam Method and Propped cantilevers
15. Fixed and continuous beams
16. Torsion of shafts and springs
17. Thin cylinders and sphere
18. Thick cylinders and Sphere
19. column and struts
20. Riveted joints
21. welded joints
22. Rotating disks and Cylinders
23. Bending of Curved bars
24. Theory of failure
Notes Credit – CHINNA
This truss design activigy is a compulsary activity. So that you must be carefull of making this design report. This chart is a part of the design report. I hope this will be helpfull to you.
This chart is filled with member forces, dead & imposed loads, wind ward loads and lee ward loads. Word document is suitable for pratt type trusses. Fink type truses have few additional raws. Excel datasheet will helpfull in calclating same repeating formulas.
In this post we can discuss about analysis methods of statically determined structures.
There are many methods to analse a truss. Below video tutorials let you know about joint method and section method.
this note should be reffer with strength of material text books
Cex3231 dayschool note 3
Cex3231 dayschool 1 note